PATI PATNI Kitne Logon Ke Sath Soyi Ho?

Suhagraat ke Din
Pati Patni Se:Tum Shadi Se Pehle Kitne Logon Ke Sath Soyi Ho?
Patni Muskurate Hue: Soyi to Kewal Aapke Sath Hoon. Aur logon ne to Sone Hi Nahi Diya.

Joke(A):
Q: What is the difference between a person who is comitting suicide & a Virgin?
A: One is trying to die & the other is dying to try!

Joke(A):
On their 1st night,
Wife: How many women have you slept with?
Husband proudly replies: Only with you darling, with the others I was awake!

Joke(A):Doctor: I have some good news for you, Mrs Roy. Pardon me, she interrupted, but its Miss Roy. Doctor: Oh, then, I have some bad news for you Miss Roy.

Joke(A):Boy: Darling, am I the first guy you have ever kissed? Girl: Of course, you are the first guy. Why do all men ask the same silly question?? Repeated

No comments :

BEST WHATSAPP JOKES

HINDI CHUTKULE SEXY WHATSAPP